Walking tour Dubai
Dubai generally isn’t a great city for strolling around for days, but in the old part of town walking is a very convenient and interesting way to discover the hidden gems. Put on your walking shoes and join your private guide in the oldest streets of Dubai. You will discover that Dubai has a rich history, and that there is more to discover beyond the glitzy skyscrapers!
- Gather at the entrance of Dubai Museum and discover the history of the city of Dubai
- Walk through charming Bastakya and visit several art galleries and cafes
- Stroll around the souvenir and textile market, a great place to get presents and souvenirs
- Cross the Creek in an Abra, a traditional wooden water taxi
- Witness the traders’ ‘business as usual’ at the Creek, where traditional wooden ships are loaded and unloaded and prepared for the next journey
- Be amazed by the contrast of the adjacent Old and New city
- Soak up the colours and flavours of the Gold & Spice Souk
- Visit the first school ever established in Dubai, now a museum
-This tour will not be held on Friday and due to the summer heat can only take place from mid-October to mid-April
– For this tour you have to be physically fit. We are not walking a marathon, but can be compared to a good day of shopping, walking wise.
|Languages:||Dutch or English|